Wednesday

28.7.2010

Today, we had our lesson at the Bio lab. Mdm Riza told us to do our workbook on chapter 5. Then I realised that I am facing problems answering the questions since I did not have a good understanding of the topic. I really felt very fruastrated. Later on, Mdm Riza told us that all the information is on the powerpoint slides that she had uploaded onto the website but I did not went to see the powerpoint slides as I thought that the information in it are the same as the set of 'Atoms and molecules' notes. However, when she was revealing the answers  to us, I learnt some things. Atoms and molecules are actually related to elements and compounds; atoms actually contains elements. And some symbols of the elements in the peroidic table, eg. calcium: Ca, Carbon: C, Flourine: f, etc.
That's all I can say!


Bye...
Ng L! XiAn

No comments:

Post a Comment